I have over 25 years experience as a Family Therapy Practitioner and over 10 years of experience as a qualified Hypnotherapist and Counselling Psychotherapist.
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Psychotherapy with Distinction in Practice and Theory Skills, 2010
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Levels 1,2,and 3, 2008.
- Diploma in Counselling Psychotherapy with Distinction in Practice and Theory Skills, 2008
- Diploma in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Master of Science Degree in Applied Psychology, Council for National Academic Awards, 2002
- GSCC Post Qualifying Award in Social Work, 1999.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Distinction in Practice and Theory Skills, 1992.
- Certificate in the Theory of Family and Marital Therapy, Birkbeck College, University of London and The Institute of Family Therapy, 1989.
- CCETSW Practice Teaching Award in Social Work, 1984.
- CCETSW Certificate of Qualification in Social Work, 1980.
- Diploma in Community Work, University of Birmingham, 1971.
- Certificate For Community Centre Wardens, University of Birmingham
Continuing Professional Development
I am continually developing myself as a professional and have attended the following online courses:
- Direct work with children from a Psychodynamic Perspective
- Psychodynamic Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy with Smoking Addictions
- Hypnotherapy with Crack Cocaine Addiction.
- Parts Therapy in Hypnotherapy.
Email me: email@example.com
Call Me: 07858 583 133
General Hypnotherapist Register: 8649